Somnibel is a Class IIa medical device that works for sleep apnea and snoring treatment. It consists of a small, light device that is attached to the forehead and vibrates gently whenever they're sleeping in a supine position, encouraging them to change position. Many different clinical studies believe positional therapy to be an effective solution for positional OSA, obtaining similar results to CPAP treatment.
Improves your sleep
Somnibel reduces the time spent sleeping in the supine position. If you suffer from positional apneas or snoring, it may help you to improve your sleep because in a high percentage of patients it:
- Reduces apnea
- Increases blood oxygen saturation
- Can help reducing snoring index
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces daytime sleepiness
- It's comfortable and does not require an adaptation period.
- It's not invasive.
- It's suitable for traveling because it is light, small and easy to carry.
- It remains in place throughout the entire night.
- It's painless.
- It's quiet.
- It's Hygienic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for Somnibel?
If you are more than 18 years old, weigh more than 40 kg, and your height is above 145 cm, you suffer from positional sleep apnea and/or snoring, Somnibel is the therapy for you.
Will it stop me snoring?
Many different clinical studies believe positional therapy to be an effective solution for positional OSA and snoring, obtaining similar results to CPAP treatment.
Will the vibrations wake me up?
No. Somnibel applies a mild gradual vibratory stimulus and adapts to every user through its 4 available intensity levels. It does not trigger sleep fragmentation.How do I know if my Somnibel is charging?
When you connect it to the mains, the green light comes on. When it goes off, this means that the device is fully charged.What is the lifespan of Somnibel?
Is it TGA registered?
Somnibel is a TGA registered Class 2a device in Australia as a medical device
- 1 June 20215.0 Fast shipping
- 1 June 20215.0 I got my husband the somnibel to stop him snoring and boy the difference is night and day. I'm a light sleeper but the device is so sensitive, it detects snoring before me. It's easy to use and doesn't use any silly apps or need charging often. - By Emily